About Lectures and Workshops
Lectures and Workshops
As an educator, Jean Walters has designed and presented hundreds of classes and workshops. Topics are centered on Personal Empowerment and Building Career Skills, Strengtening Intuition, and Taking Charge of Your Life.
of Your Life. Lecture topics include, but are not limited to:
- Push Your Potential
- Self Esteem: You Can’t Have Too Much
- Abundance Is Your Right
- Developing Winning Attitudes
- Listening Beyond the Words: BuildingThe Communication Skills
- Developing Perception Skills
- Expanding Possibilities
- Managing Self & Others
- Overcoming Rejection To Increase Efficiency
- Body Language: It Says Everything
- The Magic & Mystery of dreams: How to work with your dreams!
- Growing Through Change
- Meditation: How To Do It and Why
- Stretching Your Limits: Release Blocks
- Make Everyday Positive
- The Law of Attraction: How it works and when it doesn't
- The Untethered Mind - taking control
- Your Hero's Journey
- How to make Your Work your Calling
- How to Live in the Light!
Currently there are media classes available for those who wish to learn in the privacy of their own homes. Check out: http://www.udemy.com. Search for Jean Walters or go to The Art of Meditation: How and Why. You can study and practice meditation at your own rate and rhythm.
Jean Walters’ expertise is audience involvement. She uses experiential techniques and encourages personal processing and introspection. Her approach, based on first hand experiencing, encourages participants to build a practical base of awareness and understanding. Her focus on application, leads to development of steps and tools to aid in continued personal progress.
Tailored-made seminars require specific information. What are the goals or objectives of the meeting or seminar, type and size of audience, and the allotted time. With this information a program (including experiential material as time allows) can be designed to meet the purpose of the occasion.
To schedule a lectures or seminar, call Jean Walters at (314) 991-8439.
Click Biography for a list of schools, universities, businesses, and organizations who have used Jean Walters’ classes, seminars, lectures and workshops.